Foro Premier League
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Lars Jacobsen To Extend Everton Stay

3 participantes

Lars Jacobsen To Extend Everton Stay Empty Lars Jacobsen To Extend Everton Stay

Mensaje  christopher 22/6/2009, 7:57 am

Lars Jacobsen To Extend Everton Stay

Danish defender Lars Jacobsen looks set to sign an extended deal to stay at Goodison Park.

Everton full-back Lars Jacobsen, who is out of contract this summer, could be set to sign a new deal with the Toffees after impressing club management despite only featuring intermittently in the past campaign.

A complicated shoulder injury sidelined Jacobsen for a lion's share of the season, but the Denmark international began to appear in more first-team action in the latter half of the campaign and made an appearance in the FA Cup final versus Chelsea.

The 29-year-old today revealed that he may sign a new one-year contract at the club.

“Of course it is good that, despite having a difficult season, I have convinced the right people at Everton that I am part of the future of the club,” he explained to Setanta.

“I am extremely happy to be at Everton, but now I must wait for people to come back from vacation so I can clarify things.”

His agent, Karsten Aabrink, speaking to Ekstra Bladet, added, “It is true that Everton would like to extend the contract, but no decision will be taken before the start of July.”

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/06/22/1339972/lars-jacobsen-to-extend-everton-stay
christopher
christopher
Premier League Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 1781

Lars Jacobsen To Extend Everton Stay Empty Re: Lars Jacobsen To Extend Everton Stay

Mensaje  Dahlin 9/7/2009, 7:16 am

Pues al final no se queda....

Lo hemos fichado nosotros...alguien sabe que tal jugador es?
Dahlin
Dahlin
Premier League Legend
Premier League Legend

Cantidad de envíos : 2622

Lars Jacobsen To Extend Everton Stay Empty Re: Lars Jacobsen To Extend Everton Stay

Mensaje  The Unknown Killer 9/7/2009, 11:43 am

Ni puta idea, no recuerdo ahberlo visto jugar con los Toffes
The Unknown Killer
The Unknown Killer
Premier League Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 9551

Mensaje  christopher 9/7/2009, 12:10 pm

Dahlin escribió:Lo hemos fichado nosotros...alguien sabe que tal jugador es?

Por lo que le vi en el Copenhagen no me parece gran cosa,un lateral correcto,con orden defensivo y dificil de verle hacer cosas importantes en ataque mas allá de colgar balones.

De todas formas no es malo,suele ser solvente en defensa y es capaz de lanzar buenos centros desde la banda,lo malo es que lleva ya dos años sin apenas participar y no siempre por lesiones precisamente.
christopher
christopher
Premier League Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 1781

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado