Foro Premier League
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

No comprar, no leer, no linkear The S*n.

No comprar, no leer, no linkear The S*n. Empty No comprar, no leer, no linkear The S*n.

Mensaje  mightyred 16/1/2010, 4:29 pm

El miercoles que le siguio a la tragedia de Hillsborough The S*n en su primera plana publico una sarta de mentiras ofendiendo a los hinchas del Liverpool y a las familias de las victimas del desastre.

No comprar, no leer, no linkear The S*n. Sungutter

Kenny Dalglish era el Manager del equipo en ese entonces, en su libro escribio. When the Sun came out with the story about Liverpool fans being drunk and unruly, underneath a headline 'The Truth,' the reaction on Merseyside was one of complete outrage. Newsagents stopped stocking the Sun. People wouldn't mention its name. They were burning copies of it. Anyone representing the Sun was abused. Sun reporters and photographers would lie, telling people they worked for the Liverpool Post and Echo. There was a lot of harassment of them because of what had been written. The Star had gone a bit strong as well but they apologised the next day. They knew the story had no foundation. Kelvin MacKenzie, the Sun's editor, even called me up.

“How can we correct the situation?” he said.

“You know that big headline – ‘The Truth’?” I replied. “All you have to do is put ‘We lied’ in the same size. Then you might be all right.”

Mackenzie said: “I cannot do that.”

“Well,” I replied, “I cannot help you then.”

That was it. I put the phone down. Merseysiders were outraged by the Sun. A great many still are.

No comprar, no leer, no linkear The S*n. 85912609

No comprar, no leer, no linkear The S*n. 77838272

No comprar, no leer, no linkear The S*n. Thetruthpic
mightyred
mightyred
Premier League Legend
Premier League Legend

Cantidad de envíos : 4507