Foro Premier League
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Mercado de Verano

4 participantes

Mercado de Verano Empty Mercado de Verano

Mensaje  chelseafc 6/6/2009, 4:42 pm

Mercado de Verano Stoke-City-256x256
chelseafc
chelseafc
Premier League Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 409

Mercado de Verano Empty Re: Mercado de Verano

Mensaje  chelseafc 6/6/2009, 8:36 pm

Mercado de Verano 45636
chelseafc
chelseafc
Premier League Admin

Mensaje  chelseafc 7/6/2009, 10:15 am

Mercado de Verano 551g5c
chelseafc
chelseafc
Premier League Admin

Mensaje  christopher 23/6/2009, 11:51 am

Stoke City To Make Surprise Move For West Ham United’s Dean Ashton

The injury-prone striker is set to be the subject of attention from Stoke City this summer.

Stoke City manager Tony Pulis is keen to make a summer move for West Ham United striker Dean Ashton.

The injury-plagued star has suffered multiple set-backs to his club and international careers through injury but Stoke are willing to gamble on the former Norwich City striker.

Reports from TeamTalk suggest that Stoke are willing to match both West Ham's asking price and Ashton's wage demands. Indeed, the move hinges only on the 25-year-old passing a medical.

The switch would be a surprise transfer but it does give Hammers manager Gianfranco Zola a chance to freshen up his squad and move on Ashton, who has suffered multiple ankle injuries in his time at Upton Park.

The former Stoke trainee missed the entire 2006-07 season after breaking his ankle whilst on international duty and suffered a recurrence of the problem in training for West Ham shortly after Zola took charge.

Ashton has made just 44 appearances for West Ham since a £7 million move from Norwich in 2006, but has scored 15 goals for the London side.
christopher
christopher
Premier League Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 1781

Mensaje  christopher 2/7/2009, 5:49 am

Liam Lawrence Reaffirms Hope For New Stoke City Deal

The Potters midfielder hopes that he can wrangle himself a better deal at the Britannia Stadium...

Having played a big part in ensuring that his side avoided relegation from the Premier League last term, Stoke City midfielder Liam Lawrence believes that he is deserving of an improved contract at the club.

The 27-year-old has approached the board, to whom he reportedly asked for a pay rise and a four-year contract, and expects to hear a response within the coming days.

"I have read stuff about me wanting to be on £30,000 a week," he told The Sentinel. "That's not true. I can't expect to go from less than £10,000 and ask for a 200 per cent increase."

The Ireland international is hopeful that an agreement will be reached soon so that he can focus on pre-season training. "I'm hoping we can come to some sort of an agreement because I would like to get it all sorted before we report back," he went on.

"I am not greedy and this is not just about the money. It is about staying at Stoke for the long-term. "I have been here since the start of the journey when things were taking off. Now I want to stay at Stoke and spend my best years here."
christopher
christopher
Premier League Admin

Mensaje  christopher 8/7/2009, 6:26 pm

Salif Diao Signs New One-Year Contract At Stoke City

The Senegalese midfielder has extended his stay in the Potteries today...

Stoke City have today confirmed that midfielder Salif Diao has inked a new one-year contract at the Britannia Stadium, rewarding him for the form he showed last season, when he made 21 appearances for the Potters as they confounded expectations and stayed in the Premier League.

Diao moved to City from Liverpool on loan in October 2006, having previously had ill-fated loans to Birmingham City and Portsmouth, both spells being blighted by injuries. After a brief trial at Charlton Athletic ended in a failed medical in July 2006, his career finally looked up again when Stoke came calling.

At the end of his initial loan spell at the Britannia Stadium he was offered a permanent contract, establishing a place for himself in the Stoke first-team. Altogether Diao has now made 62 appearances for the Potters, earning this latest extension.

"I'm really happy to sign the contract," the player told the club's official website.

"I've always wanted to stay here and the club always wanted me to stay here too.

"There's a very difficult season ahead of us now and it's good for everything to be sorted out now."

Potters' chief executive Tony Scholes echoed the midfielder's own delight, stating, "Salif has been an important part of Tony Pulis' team for the last two years and we are very pleased that he has decided to stay at the Club for a further season."
christopher
christopher
Premier League Admin

Mensaje  christopher 13/7/2009, 5:03 pm

Stoke renueva al hombre de los 'brazos de hierro'

Rory Delap, famoso por el largo alcance de sus saques de banda, extendió el vínculo con los Potters hasta el 2011.

El Stoke City ha logrado retener al hombre con los 'brazos de hierro'. Sí, se trata de Rory Delap, quien ha firmado un nuevo contrato con el club de Brittania Stadium y permanecerá hasta el 2011.

El lateral se hizo famoso durante la última temporada por su especialidad en los saques de banda largos. Mediante ese recurso, los Potters han logrado conseguir varios goles, a lo largo de la temporada, y se convirtió en la marca registrada de su carrera.

"Estoy encantado por haber firmado el nuevo contrato con el club. Yo siempre dije que quería quedarme aquí el mayor tiempo posible y ahora lo estoy cumpliendo. En el últmo año, sobrepasé las expectativas de todos, incluso las mías".
christopher
christopher
Premier League Admin

Mensaje  The Unknown Killer 27/8/2009, 11:05 am

El Stoke esta apunto de fichar a Robert Huth y Sanli Tuncay provenientes del Middlesbrough

NOTA

Si me pregntan eso mejoraria mucho sus posibilidades de mantenerse en la Premier
The Unknown Killer
The Unknown Killer
Premier League Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 9551

Mensaje  Thierry Henry 27/8/2009, 11:27 am

Si fichan a esos 2,creo que el Stoke se salvaría sin problemas.
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
Premier League Legend
Premier League Legend

Cantidad de envíos : 8969

Mensaje  The Unknown Killer 27/8/2009, 11:35 am

CONFIRMADO

NOTA

Ya esta confirmado que Huth y Tuncay son jugadores del Stoke City en Sky Sports solo falta la confirmacion oficial del club

Edit: confirmado en el sitio oficial del Boro

http://www.mfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,1~1777582,00.html
The Unknown Killer
The Unknown Killer
Premier League Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 9551

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado